Tuesday 28 July 2020

Why don't girls play video games?

Star Gollnick: they do!!!

Kaley Lappas: Some girls do. Some guys don't.

Jorge Gerrero: Some do, but I think what you're asking is why guys play video games more than girls.The reason is because males are stimulated visually and what's more visual than a video game.Females are stimulated emotionally, something video games are not particularly suited for.

Ronny Nowzari: They do.... So... yeah.

Collin Pelfrey: i think what your trying to ask is why dont HOTT girls play video games? lol Video games are too time consuming to get you no where so hott girls dont want to play them, when they could use that time to look hott and interact with real people. The ones that dont care about their appearance prefer to waste their time on them. That should just about do it. sorry im feeling like a troll today.

Marquetta Gimm: you'll find me on black ops actually :)

Luis Farlow: I'm a girl, I play video games. So do many of my female friends. I guess yo! u just have to find the right girls ;-)

Collin Pelfrey: I'm a girl and I play video games. I love RPG's, third and first person shooters. My favourite games would be Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Uncharted 2, Oblivion and the Assassin's Creed series. Lots of girls play video games, maybe you just haven't met any.

Ilana Gaster: Cause they're busy arguing about other girls

Maye Delk: they rather spend 4 hours in the bathroom doing their make up rather then playing video games

No comments:

Post a Comment