Sunday 19 July 2020

Bum riding buddies at amusement parks?

Johnnie Pummill: Why not just take the daughter and son who enjoy it and let your husband do something different with the other two that they enjoy? You can do something else as a family. I love amusement parks too, but my husband only wants to go maybe once a year. One of my daughters loves them too, so she and I go alone and have a fantastic time!

Carter Dewater: Thank IaskUans....we do ALOT of those other things for them...amusement parks are MY thing and that's why it's not fair.

Dallas Bartolini: Dude, leave them alone for an hour or two in the park and let them do what they want, and you go and do what you want. Meet up as a family for lunch and then spend the afternoon together doing the rides you all will enjoy.If they all don't like amusement parks, come up with stuff you can all do together that will be fun and interesting that you won't have to fight them to do. New Orleans has great music, historical museums, gator tours, plantation tours, food,! etc.Washington DC is obviously big on history - cool stuff at the Smithsonian, great historical documents and buildingsWilliamsburg is coolDisney has stuff thats fun for all and a lot of it isn't even ride related (think of the countries in Epcot)The beach is relaxing and fun - surfing, boogie boarding, sunning, swimming...There's just tons and tons of places to go to - be more open yourself to what your family members may enjoy!...Show more

Eldridge Rieves: I live w/my parents & sister. My sister LOVES roller coasters and has never approached one she didn't try (maybe once..lol), my dad is almost the same but doesn't "try anything". My mom doesn't ride roller coasters at all, and I ride very few.You'd think, with so many different tastes, that we would have a terrible time @ theme parks but it's usually so much fun. My mom and I go play arcade games and all, and my sister and dad go ride the rides. Sometimes my sister brings a friend along so when it's a ride my dad! doesn't ride, she doesn't have to enjoy the thrill alone.At t! he end of the day we just hang out in one of the restaurants and talk about stuff and eat $50 burgers, haha. Like I said it doesn't seem like we would have fun, but I've learned to ride a roller coaster or two even when I hate them because I knew my sister would love them. She also doesn't ride that many (sometimes) because she knows I need someone to go window-shop with.I guess it's all about sacrifice and compromising. Not compromising who you are, but what you'll do for fun, so everybody has a good time....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment