Sunday 19 July 2020

Dental Hygiene and Math?  

Dental Hygiene and Math?  

answers 0:I want to become a dental hygienist but I hate math. How much math will I need in order to become a dental hygienist?Also, are there any books I could read to better prepare myself for hygiene school?answers 1:you wont need that much math as long as you get a b in math you will be arightanswers 2:You should only need up to Algebra for most DH programs.A great book to read before starting any DH or DA program is "Fundamentals 1 : Introduction to Dental Terminology, Charting and procedures" by Ann Ehrlich. It gives you the basics that you will want to know if you have never worked in a dental office.answers 3:usually you just have to go to algebra. The college might make you take a pre-algebra just to prepare you. Colleges usually have tutoring centers for people that need a little extra help.. so dont worry, y! ou can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment