Monday 13 July 2020

Care for a survey????

Imogene Neiswander: 1. who would identify u on fg and y? Stewie2. whos ur fav person? Peter3. whos ur not fave person? Meg4. do u think its funny? Yes5. do u think stweie is kool? The coolest :)6. do u think meg is odd? yeahhh O_o...Show more

Kip Ockenfels: Haha, I like the one to do with pie...I have one about my classmate's afro, of course he takes it as a joke.Pieter, your afro's so wild I found my lost wrench in there...and then I pulled out my grandma's dead cat......Show more

Kate Baune: 1.Your so freaking ugly, as a kid, your stroller had shutters.2.My penis wrinkles look better then your face.3. Your so dumb, I asked you what pie equals and you said tasty.4. Your so ugly, that dogs close there eyes when they are humpingyour leg.5.I'd love to ask you how old you are, but unfortunately i know you can'tcount that high.6.You have the perfect weapon against smugglers, your face.7.Hey they made a song about your weight didn't they? 8675309...8.I always wande! red why people slammed their heads against brick walls...then I meet you....Show more

Brock Anwar: 1. Europe or America?America2. Do you find smoking sexy?Fck no!3. Who is your favorite singer of all time?Andrea Bocelli4. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?Gatorade G5. Chocolate or Vanilla?Vanilla (dislike choco)6. What color are your eyes...naturally?Dark brown7. Who was your first celebrity crush?Janet Jackson8. Do you sometimes think you waste too much time on here?Fck yeah! It's almost 2am here! I am going to bed right after this question.9. First thing comes to mind when you see the words...Marilyn Monroe?Beautiful slut.10. What would be your dream job?Feed sharks in some isolated island.11. Day or Night?Day!12. What is your favorite decade?The present one.13. Which decade were you actually born in?80's14. Do you ask more questions than you answer?No, I rarely ask questions.15. Do you like my avatar?fckn cute!...Show more

Edmund Rappley: Because im! bored..1: Europe2: No3: Norah Jones4: Coffee5: Vanille6: Gree! n7: Can't think of any8: Yeah..9: Haircut i haven't seen in a long time.10: Session guitar player11: Day12: 90s13: 80s14: No15: No comment.....Show more

Sol Bayn: mompeterstewy he is evilsometimenomeg is not odd...Show more

Indira Wassell: 1. Europe or America?both :)2. Do you find smoking sexy?i smoke. but it doesnt bother me.3. Who is your favorite singer of all time?my favorite band because of their singing is school boy humor4. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?coffeeeee!5. Chocolate or Vanilla?vanilla6. What color are your eyes...naturally?gold.7. Who was your first celebrity crush?i can't even remember. haha. prob someone from degrassi.8. Do you sometimes think you waste too much time on here?always.9. First thing comes to mind when you see the words...Marilyn Monroe?my tattoo.10. What would be your dream job?victoria secret model.11. Day or Night?both depending on who i'm with.12. What is your favorite decade?now.13. Which decade were you actually! born in?1990.14. Do you ask more questions than you answer?nah15. Do you like my avatar?it's cute....Show more

Hilde Heskett: 1:Brian2.Herbert 3.Lois4.Yes5.Fine I guess6.Meg makes me laugh with her awkwardness...Show more

Enriqueta Steffen: 1. who would identify u on fg and y? I don't know2. whos ur fav person? Ollie Williams and Mayor Adam West3. whos ur not fave person? Stewie4. do u think its funny? Ollie and Mayor5. do u think stweie is kool? No, I HATE Stewie!!!6. do u think meg is odd? sure......Show more

Azzie Trembly: Four.

Nelly Kikuchi: nah

Clifford Gombos: I'd prefer a poll. Got one of those?

Jacques Teri: 5 ,, yeah that's funny :)

Alberto Kozub: m 13.treat others the way you want to be treated. wat goes aroud comes around.yes actualy i dont usually have low self esteem.my ipod. my piano. friends and music.things that are happening…yes.my passion is to be something in life and music.yes.nope. but i do have a journal.a! lot of problems. they seem to change every month.nope i dont regret any! thing in life.life is what you make it. and i am a person myself so i dont have any opinions on people.yes. i am beautiful.

Antonette Shappy: To long

Cornelius Thornborrow: AmericaNot really. I smoke but I wish I never startedBilly CorganGinger AleVanillaGreenHmmm, don't know. Zooey Deschanel now.Not reallyWind up a skirt. Ha.MotoGP racerNight90's80'sI answer way, way more. I think I've asked a total of three.Sure...Show more

Maynard Phoubandith: 1. 15; male2. Don't care what others think of you.3. Yes4. God is at the top.5. Whatever I have to accomplish during the day.6. Yes7. Happiness8. Yes9. Sometimes11. Not taking chances. No.12. I enjoy it, but it won't compare to the afterlife.13. It's a hefty challenge plagued by evil.14. Yes..

Shawn Lelis: 1. How old are you? and are you male or female?2. IF you were a mom/dad and your kid asked you how to be confident, kind and optimistic, what would you tell her/him?3. Do you know how to boost your self-es! teem?4. Can you list me your most important values?5. What’s in your mind generally? I mean, what do you think about daily? e.g your problems6. Do you think that a president is as much important as a person with a mental incapacity?7. What is your passion?8. Can you control your emotions?9. Do you ever write down your problems and try to solve them? If so, have you ever succeed?10. Can you tell me your problems in short words, like titles?11. What things do you regret in life? Can you affirm it'll never happen to you again and you'll succeed next time?12. How far do you like life?13. What do you think about life? And people?14. Do you love yourself? Why or why not?Thanks! Ok they're not very long questions! And you can give short answers! I'm a 17 year old girl, and i just want to know what other people think about life, themselves and people. I'm a very very curious person, and i find all people's lives and thoughts interesting....Show more

Wally Gower: I even ough! t to assert that I, too, experience as in spite of the actuality that i! 'm extra like Brian. Seth writes him so fantastically and there are situations at which i believe as in spite of the actuality that he could be following me round amassing textile! some thing of an psychological snob crossed with being a real cynic, i imagine my personality and the nature Brian are strikingly similar.

Bianca Lannier: BrianStewieNeil GoldmanYesYes No...Show more

Frederic Engellant: StewieStewieMegYesYES!yes...Show more

Idell Dufort: 1. F 142. Ignore peer pressure3. Ignore peer pressure4. Ignoring peer pressure, eating food5. School, Food, Animals, Attractive Men, How much I hate 95% of kids my age, Short Stories that randomly pop into my head, Music6. Yes7. Being cheerful8. Yes9. No, I think them out in my head, I don't want others finding my problems haha10. School and everything with it, being shy11. Being lazy12. It's cool13. It's cool, people can suck or be wonderful, it depends14. Yes, because if you don't love yourself how can you exp! ect someone else to love youI sound really wierd in these answers XD

Claudio Drullard: 1. and 2.

Ramona Pago: 1. who would identify u on fg and y?2. whos ur fav person3. whos ur not fave person?4. do u think its funny?5. do u think stweie is kool?6. do u think meg is odd?...Show more

Robin Tommie: 1.) North America ~!!! 2.) NO !"?"! 3.) I do not think it would be possible for me to pick just one ! ? ! 4.) ROOT BEER 5.)Vanilla ~!!! 6.)BROWN 7.)Joyce DeWitt_a.k.a._ Janet Wood>-of-...Show more

Carolynn Testani: 1. How old are you? and are you male or female? I'm 27, and female. 2. IF you were a mom/dad and your kid asked you how to be confident, kind and optimistic, what wou! ld you tell her/him? I would tell him to look for other kids who look ! upset and say something nice to them, or give them a hug, or give them something nice (a sticker or a picture they drew, for little kids). I'd tell them to share their toys with other kids, especially ones who don't have anyone to play with. I'd tell them that I love them and they will always be special to me, and that no matter what anyone else says, they are loved and special and wonderful. I'd tell them to always look for the good in others and in themselves. 3. Do you know how to boost your self-esteem? Hang around people who accept me the way I am. 4. Can you list me your most important values? Kindness, compassion, respect. 5. What’s in your mind generally? I mean, what do you think about daily? e.g your problems I tend to think about stuff I need to get done...I'm always busy. I think about my friends and what they are doing; wonder how my friend is getting along with her husband now, and hoping she can work things out with him; wonder how another friend is ! doing with her baby who was sick; and so on. 6. Do you think that a president is as much important as a person with a mental incapacity? Absolutely. Everyone is equal in the eyes of God. (haters gotta hate; too bad)7. What is your passion? cupcakes!8. Can you control your emotions? Largely so. There are times when things get overwhelming and I have to get it out, but I tend to be fairly controlled. 9. Do you ever write down your problems and try to solve them? If so, have you ever succeed? I used to fill journals with stuff...now I tend to talk out loud to myself and work through things that way...obviously when I'm alone, or everyone would think I was crazy. Yes, I've worked through many problems, both through writing or talking them through to myself. 10. Can you tell me your problems in short words, like titles? I'm honestly not sure how to do that. A lot of my problems are things I don't care to share in a public forum, anyway. 11. What things do you regret in l! ife? Can you affirm it'll never happen to you again and you'll succeed ! next time? I regret not having done more traveling in the past; I regret hurting a friend years ago. I was able to fix things up with my friend a few months ago, and feel much better about that. The traveling will likely never happen. 12. How far do you like life? How FAR? Um, what? I usually like life. I mean, I have my moments of depression, but I am a 'Fall down six times, stand up seven' type of person. 13. What do you think about life? And people? I think life is what you make it. I think if you are always looking for the bad things and the unfair things, and fixating on them, your life is going to be a lot less pleasant than if you focus on the things that are good in life...and there is ALWAYS something good to focus on, if you look hard enough. 14. Do you love yourself? Why or why not? Sometimes I do; sometimes I don't. If we're being honest here, yesterday I sat on the kitchen floor and cried because I didn't like myself. Today, I'm good again. Just n! eeded to sleep on it.

Derrick Kloke: 1. Europe or America? Uhm...only ever been to Europe2. Do you find smoking sexy? Eww, no way3. Who is your favorite singer of all time? Avril Lavigne or Taylor Swift...can't choose4. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Vanilla Milkshake5. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla6. What color are your eyes...naturally? Aqua7. Who was your first celebrity crush? Ian Thorpe ...*shifty eyes* when I was 4...lol8. Do you sometimes think you waste too much time on here? Yep9. First thing comes to mind when you see the words...Marilyn Monroe? Uhhhh...who?10. What would be your dream job? Singer11. Day or Night? Night12. What is your favorite decade? 2000's...only one I can remember13. Which decade were you actually born in? 1990's14. Do you ask more questions than you answer ? Nope15. Do you like my avatar? Uhm...sorta...Show more

Soraya Coodey: 1.America2.no3.dont know4.chocolate milkshake5.chocolate6.green7.nick carter8.yeah9.white d! ress10. librarian11.day12.now13.90s14.no15.sure...Show more

Rebbe! cca Sorkin: 1. Europe 2. some smokers are incredibly sexy, too bad teh smell makes me sick3. Freddye Mercury of Queen4. Tea5. Chocolate 6. brown7. Richie from Five (it was a loooong time ago:P )8. all the time...9. sex appeal10. clothes designer 11. Day 12. this one13. the 80'14. i just answer15. can't remember it....Show more

Hyman Coren: 8 because I know so many people like that!!!

Aron Ramu: 1. 18, male2. Don't let others judge you, and always help those who need it, whether they have been nice to you or not.3. My own, no. But I can help others.4. Own opinion, non judgmental, caring, and not hypocritical.5. Problems, and video games6. I don't understand what you meant 7. God (I don't care if you don't like that), making sure every one else is happy.8. No9. Never tried that, but I have solved some of my problems10. Low self esteem, possibly mentally unstable, and abandonment issues.11. Can't say that I know, I regret many things but nothing worth mentioning.! 12. I can't say that I hate my life but I definitely don't like it.13. I can't stand most people, I prefer to avoid most if them.14. I hate myself, I have no self motivation and every thing I do just fails in the end.

Merlin Fleischhacker: 1. Brian, he's so chill and calmed. Once in a while he gets mad, but the rest of the time, he's just cool.2. Stewie3. Meg4. Hell yes!5. Hell yes!6. Hell yes!...Show more

Hans Sachetti: Male/lady?: lady. Age?: 18 height?: 5"7 Do you own a facebook?: of direction :) Do you're making YouTube video clips? if so what's your channel's call?: I quite have an account yet i do no longer probable submit video clips. Race?: Australian. Is MySpace ineffective?: i think of so, confident :) fee your self on a scale of a million-10?: consistent with hazard an 8 :) Do people locate you exciting?: i assume so. relationship status?: it extremely is kinda complicated, quite. Eye colour?: green. Hair colour?: dark brown. the place do you spot yo! ur self in 10 years?: working in criminal psychology, fortunately marri! ed with 4 teenagers :) Are you certainly one of my followers and/or contacts?: i do no longer think of so, yet i will make it take place :) What state do you reside in?: South Australia!

Felicitas Phildor: 3 and 5

Garrett Detone: 1. brian & stewie...2. brian & stewie...& bruce3. quagmire annoys me...4. ABSOLUTELY!!!5. ABSOLUTELY!!!7. no......Show more

Francisco Schonhardt: UY FUN SURVEY!?1. who would identify u on fg and y? =====none of them2. whos ur fav person========Brian3. whos ur not fave person?=====Clevlands wife4. do u think its funny?======Stewie rulz5. do u think stweie is kool?===see above6. do u think meg is odd?===she is a goofy ***** * 3 minutes ago * - 3 days left to answer....Show more

Palmira Lochridge: Don't forget "You have the perfect face for radio."

Mee Blumenfeld: americanoperascal flattscokechocolatedark brown/almost blacki had noneyep singertreasure hunterday2050-20601990-2000not reallyits okay, i guess...Show mor! e

No comments:

Post a Comment