Tuesday 7 July 2020

country song with a beer reference?

Joey Mekeel: Miranda Lambert - It's a Dry Town

Leticia Laiben: beer for my horses

Cassey Hollinghurst: I think your thinking of "When the Sun Goes Down" by kenny chesney and features Uncle CrackerToby Keith has alot of songs like thatBeer For My HorsesWhiskey GirlI Love This Bar...Show more

Randal Deyarmond: Toby Keith...Whiskey for My Men, Beer for My HorsesGretchen Wilson...All Jacked UpBrooks and Dunn and Garth Brooks have songs that reference beer. I will come back and edit if I think of the song titles.

Erica Bottaro: When the sun goes down? Kenny Chesney ft. Uncle KrackerOthers =Trent Willmon - Beer ManThe Zac Brown Band - ToesChris Young - Beer or gasolineGarth Brooks - Beer runBrooks and Dunn - Beer thirtyKevin Fowler - Beer, bait and ammoNeal McCoy - Billy's got his beer goggles onTrent Willmon - Cold beer and a fishin poleColt Ford ft. Jamey Johnson - Cold beerJohn Michael Montgomery - Goes good with beerJamey Johnson - Ill have a beerHa! nk Williams Jr - Naked women and beerEric Church - Not just the beer talkinThe Warren Brothers - Sell alot of beerGretchen Wilson - One bud wiser...Show more

Stanton Valdivia: Kenny Chesney has a song out called "Beer In Mexico", could that be what you're looking for?

Dorinda Metzer: "If I have one, I'll have thirteen. No, there ain't no in-betwee. Cuz the more I drink, the more I drink, the more I drink." --Blake Shelton, "The More I Drink" "Where we were goin', we didn't really care. We had all we ever wanted in that keg in the closet." --Kenny Chesney, "Keg in the Closet" "We did it our way, lookin' back on the good days. There's still not a lot I regret. Nights I can't remember, friends I'll never forget." --Toby Keith, "Nights I Can't Remember, Friends I'll Never Forget" "I can make anybody pretty. I can make you believe any lie. I can make you pick a fight with somebody twice your size. Well, I�ve been known to cause a few break-ups, An' I�ve been know! n to cause a few births. Well, I can make you new friends, or ! get you fired from work. And since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg an' Bordeaux, France, Been making the bars lots of big money, An' helpin' white people dance. I got you in trouble in High School, But College, now that was a ball. You had some of the best times you�ll never remember with me: Alcohol; Alcohol. I got blamed at your wedding reception, For your best man�s embarrassing speech. And also for those naked pictures of you at the beach. I�ve influenced Kings and world leaders, I helped Hemingway write like he did. And I�ll bet you a drink or two, that I can make you put that lampshade on your head. �Cause since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg and Bordeaux, France, I been making a fool out of folks just like you, An' helping white people dance. I am medicine and I am poison, I can help you up or make you fall. You had some of the best times you�ll never remember with me: Alcohol. Yeah, since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg an' Bordeaux, France,! Been making the bars lots of big money, (Helpin' white people dance.) Yeah, I got you in trouble in High School, But College, now that was a ball. You had some of the best times you�ll never remember with me: Alcohol; Alcohol." --Brad Paisley, "Alcohol"...Show more

Malissa Porth: peep out cmt.com they have a list of top 100 drinking songs (new and old)

Lahoma Beadell: If you want a song that is nothing but a beer reference go with "The Beer Song" by Doug Moreland.It is sung to the I've been everywhere song but is a list of beer instead of places :)

No comments:

Post a Comment