Thursday 2 July 2020

are there any single mothers?

Ha Wolski: properly it particularly is with the aid of fact I beleive there's a loop hollow interior the Council tax advantages / Housing advantages regulations. If the guy basically keeps to be 3 nights its ok and he or she remains single !! If he keeps to be 4 or extra they seem to be a pair. somebody will tell me if I truthfully have the timescale incorrect. i grow to be at a pals the different day and he or she produce different travellers as properly it seems the customer and his spouse do no longer stay collectively for many of the week as they'd't arise with the money for to, he keeps to be at his fathers and "visits" his spouse so she claims advantages as a single discern. I instructed my pal if i hit upon out their surname and handle i'm going to record them to the council. Its the councils faults . i'm a single discern with the aid of divorce entitled to no advantages of any description I paintings finished time and hate my taxes getting used for this style of f! actor....Show more

Veta Slicker: My mom was!(But um, to let you know, you kind of confused me by being redundant. If she is a single mom, then she obviously does have kids. Just saying...)

Loriann Carrigan: 51% of all U.S. households are single moms raising kids by themselves. It should NOT be difficult to find one !

Eleni Mccier: never ate at dairy queen

Lolita Deschamp: that sounds hot...I would love a cop to frisk me...Chicago has the hottest cops...yum!oh and Im NOT talking about female cops...hehehe!

Marion Wieboldt: yes there are single mothers out there.

Galen Gowers: only knee grows babe, interpret as you wish

Jill Thomer: You are hallucinating again.

Ervin Overbee: I think you've led a sheltered pepper life. I opened a new batch yesterday. The first grind was worse than peeling an onion...YUM!

Star Gollnick: Was it a female cop?

Rickey Vrieze: Nope.

Ardath Templer: Just the front door.

Miguel D! ensley: Many times actually.I live near the sea... so door kno! bs get rusted here all the time.I once got locked in my bathroom. I crawled out the window and let myself in through the back door.Does thet count???lol-http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlqYI......Show more

Floy Fague: I suppose I have to understand this too?

Andra Oger: my dads ex was a single ( she died of cancer =[ ) she raised 2 kids until she died and they came to live with my parents

Eli Trapeni: you got me on that one' but they do have Delicious burgers' and milkshakes...

Cedric Grimstead:

Bettye Arre: i'm a single mom. my daughter is 18 and moving into her first apartment on tuesday........empty nest syndrome coming up!!!

Rayford Latz: or are strictly a front door only kinda person?

Gaston Edgcomb: People who enter through back doors are criminals!I wouldn't allow it , not ever!

Marcia Cheathan: no

Tommy Durrenberger: I think the front door is prettier. But the back door has got a nice feel to it.

Joel Feagler: No, but a girl I know was pulled over and said "Now you wouldnt give a pretty girl a ticket, would you?" and he writes her up and says "no, I wouldnt" and handed her the ticket!

Freeman Rutkin: I was a single mom. I raised my 2 boys by myself. They are of course grown up now and doing very well. I'm very proud of both of them. I think I did a pretty good job, considering I had no help from there father, never received child support either. Sure could have used it too.

Cletus Makler: Holla!!! Single momma in the houze..

Lulu Bukowiecki: I couldn't tell you either....sorry

Elvie Drumgoole: nope . haven't had kids yet.

Nancy Mansell: The pepper at Dairy Queen tastes better than any pepper I have ever tasted?

Virgilio Echter: Not single - but have three kids and working on 4

Adan Stribble: Must be the peppercorns.

Rebbecca Sorkin: No boyfriend, No kids, no life (just kidding about that last one)

Peggy Sande! fer: I am a single mother and I guess since you know I'm a mother now I! might as well tell you I do have a kid.

Torrie Weissenbach: But did you ask the cute cop to play with your nightstick?

Marco Stolarz: Um no! Exit only. I do like to enter through the back door sometimes though.

Rebeca Mckin: I've dated alot and married one. Don't feel too flattered, they flirt with everyone. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's the truth.

Shaquita Wernicki: Yep! Happily single and have a beautiful daughter! =D

Blair Abdi: i'm getting pullover by potential of a woman cop and he or she is somewhat appealing, I instructed her that" you're attractive" and then she enable me circulate with a warning, without cost tag. The undesirable situation is i are not getting her telephone quantity.

Marvella Benward: Oh boy... Are you snorting pepper again? You know you're on probation...

Oscar Wieland: My mom is, im only child & im spoiled!! Yay me!!!!!!

Lynn Hollars: nope they don't strike me as the type i would flirt ! with

Maye Delk: HELL yeah! One told my boyfriend if he didn't straighten his butt up that he was gonna ask me out to dinner. My BF hasn't drank or used dope since. that was a year and a half ago, lol.

Idell Mulliniks: Are you high?

Troy Monsivais: well the back door is used only with proper maintenance techniques like lube, lube and more lube~keeps it from squeaking ....*cough cough

Marita Stadick: yup....424,17,9,8 ~~all boys~~{divorced}

Alisa Kaleiwahea: Single Mom's have or had Children!YES!They have or had children!Keep on wondering!I wonder too!...Show more

Antonia Mogg: lol if they were hot... but there arent too many of those in the cop force... but then again i might if i thot i wouldnt have to get a ticket.

Roni Kurz: I do not have any kids, but i can tell you i have so much admiration for single mothers (and fathers). I took care of a friends kids for 4 days and i was like "wow..how do single parents do this all of the! time" can not be easy.

Lana Uliano: Ummmmmm......yeah

Jamm! ie Taddei: I had a short 6mo f*ck fest w/ one I work with. It was pretty hot. I never would have guessed, he's so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment