Friday 10 July 2020

When boys dance, is it more entertaining to watch?

Lulu Bukowiecki: well for girls i think its more entertaining to watch boys dance

Verdie Wollen: I'm a straight guy and I've been told that I'm pretty entertaining to watch. More entertaining to dance with.But on the other hand, like the Eagles sing - "I love to watch a Woman Dance"

Horace Escue: Hell yeah.

Irvin Guiles: only gay guys dance.men moshhell yeah

Gaston Edgcomb: Depends..... If they're gay - yes If they're white - no, then it's HIGH-LARRY-US

Spencer Heidtbrink: it is fun to watch guys dance

Buster Buchko: I don't think so i think the only reason men are more famous dancers than women is because 1) guys are more determined and 2) look at the community. most communities are male dominated dont ask me why. the same is true of dancing (with the exception of ballet) however, i think that can be changed if more females try harder

Shad Bushweller: only gay guys and if there at the prom with a girl not gay ! at all

No comments:

Post a Comment