Tuesday 3 March 2020

Which one is better for girls:short hair or long hair?

Weldon Totaro: Anyway is good

Sherita Gallati: Long hair is best cause long hair expresses beauty and feminine. Hope that helps :)

Rickey Vrieze: It depends on you, how you look. If short suits any gal, she looks preety than any long hair gal.

Willetta Munhall: hi ashabut i like long straight silky hairas i have the same:)and i think long hair always in fashion

Bob Pucella: I Like Medium Haiir!!!!!!!

Chris Wilczewski: I like long hair better.

Darnell Cutliff: Short hair all the way!!!

Truman Biby: Short hair is easier to take care of. Looks neater longer than long hair. Long hair on some girls (especially when not combed or taken care of properly) can make them look a lot older and not flatteringly so. And, I show my age now with this comment, why do some very beautiful girls and women (I'm thinking of those in the public eye) wear $$$$ gowns and jewelry and their hair looks like a rat's nest??What?? They can't afford a comb??! ? One of my biggest pet peeves!!!Short hair rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment