Friday 13 March 2020

What Career Should I choose?

Dexter Dingus: I would say engineer. There is a skill shortage of engineers where I come from (New Zealand), and I can imagine there would be around the world. There is also more potential for career advancement and further learning as an engineer than for a pilot, unless you're a pilot in the military. Engineers can be paid better sometimes and there can be placements all over the world. I know a geotechnical engineer that worked in Indonesia and England, before moving to New Zealand and starting a Pub.You could study aeronautical engineering and combine both careers. Also, air traffic controllers get paid more in big airports than pilots and their job is usually more varied and challenging than a pilot's....Show more

Arleen Bussing: I would say a pilot as you get very good pay and it allows you to travel the world which most jobs don't allow you to do

Chet Nozick: You should become a pilot cuz it's soo FUN ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment