Sunday 29 March 2020

Reading list PhD Finance?

Sherita Gallati: Depends on what part of finance you want to get into... The list for corporate finance is entirely different than the list for asset pricing/quant finance. As I'm doing asset pricing/quant fin. for my PhD, I'll give you a short list for that side, maybe someone else knows good corporate finance books.Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives - John C. Hull; this is my Bible. I'd give up my girlfriend before letting this go.Fixed Income Mathematics - Frank Fabozzi; great bond book.Security Analysis - Ben Graham; best book to teach the fundamentals of value investing.Financial Modeling - Simon Benninga; good book that goes over financial modeling (if the title didn't convey that ;) ).Investment Science - can't remember who wrote it...These books aren't necessarily used in PhD classes, but I reference them all the time in research and just to refresh concepts. Before I started my PhD I had read every one of those books (not that it is necessary, I just ha! d lots of free time)....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment