Thursday 13 August 2020

What is the scariest section on Yahoo Answers?

Marcellus Yoshimori: This..

Florencia Manolakis: yea i drink a lot of water. but i love diet coke but my kids never ever drink water they drink soda or juice or milk but never water

Loriann Carrigan: Religon & SpiritualityPolitics & Government

Lashawn Zabarkes: PEPSI MAX rules my life but I'm cutting back and drinking more water to save money.

Troy Monsivais: No **** if she already said she would duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brock Hladik: It used to be Religion and Spirituality till the election a couple of weeks ago. Now it's Elections. Violations and thumbs down are a way of life there.edit: I almost forgot. A good percentage of the links that people supply are computer viruses. It's a free-for-all!

Ronnie Barcus: Religion & SpiritualityThey will strip you and nail you to the cross if you disagree with them. Do not go there. You will never get out alive.

Kaylee Schmittou: Ethel RuthMargaret

Burt Cheevers: For a man: Ward! .eew.For a woman: Phillys (my great-great grandmother's name) but I'll probably name a daughter after her...maybe not Phillys, but Eilleen (my middle)Or Ethyl.Lorraine (not with the "uh" sound at the end, just Lorraine) is pretty much phased out I think.

Daria Verfaillie: Health

Irvin Guiles: Don't forget Osama. Not too many little Osamas running around, especially here in the US.

Jeremy Donohue: woams health is nasty but also I wont realy venture into the celeb and tv or any thing like that cuz I dont have tv and dont know how to answer and have no interest in celebs lives they are just people

Gus Leiby: Religion & Spirituality

Arnette Dominici: homo

Bianca Lannier: I know most names go out and then come back in style, but do you think Muriel ever could? Or Agnes? I dont!

Chi Alfero: yes, my choice is beer or coffee (about equal), with a touchof tea or milk thrown in for variety

Mark Hovanes: drink water? What's your cho! ice of beverage?I have been trying to drink more water. But Di! et Coke is my favorite, then beer!!!

Carter Edstrom: Ethyl, Oscar, Hugh, Gertrude, Martha, Matilda, Bruce, Otis, Thelma

Ty Kirton: "Here's a shout-out" to third graders at Gladys Wood Elementary School in Alaska. She said they would all receive extra credit for watching the debate.Do you think students can presuade a teacher to give him/her extra credit for watching the debate because Gladys Wood Elementary School in a small town is?

Lou Rought: Hell yes 4 Bottles 25fl oz each. everyday i love water and my other weakness is black cherry coke. Yummy.

Judie Kise: Water, unsweetened tea, diet pepsi with lime or lemon or plain

Anibal Katayama: Unice, Edna, Pearl, Roberta

Darrin Hixenbaugh: the adolescent section.jeez there are too many 10 year old trolls posting nonsense there. and too many teen pregnancy questons. very annoying and quite scary.

Porfirio Gartland: I drink lot's of water. My favorite drink is Welches Grape Juice. Ha! s to be Welches and nothing else.

Lynn Mctier: I don't drink soda or alcoholic beverages. Fruit punch, Orange Juice, and water for me.

Maria Devenney: Esther, Gertrude, Mavis, Bertha, Bessie

Bennie Lantgen: Hi, yea, my main drink is Water- but I do like Coca cola Sometimes-lol. lv Jo xx

An Trebil: Computers and Internet. I never know what those nerds are talking about. LOL. They aren't nerds, but they certainly confuse me.

Willa Holte: Gertrude

Zulema Baccam: i know in my u.s history class they are im a junior in high school =]

Terrell Lawman: I drink water, but I just started to really like cold Gatorade. I started to drink some when I was sick, and I got to liking the taste. But now, I don't get to drink any hardly.

Roxane Leathers: Vegan, by far....

Willie Tun: Hazel

Buster Buchko: IM AFFARID I DONT DRINK THE WATER I SHOULD I PERFER DIET ZERO OR UN SWEET TEA DIET ROOT BEER ANY THING BUT WATER GOOD LUCK AT C! HANGING

Willie Tun: Adrian Wapkaplett

Francis Stickle: Wilm! a. No to Muriel and Agnes.

Antwan Schrum: Rosie O'Donnell

No comments:

Post a Comment